Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Bill pay to sim only 30 day bill pay

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bill pay to sim only 30 day bill pay

Hi.
Im on an ancient Open Circle plan, contract is up on 20.5.2019 so i want to move to 30 day bill sim only from that date.
Can you please let me know how i go about this?
Thank you,
Mark
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shauna
Developer

Hi @Anonymous I'll certainly help you out here. Can you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth, please?

For anyone else wanting to do this: When you are planning to move to another plan (staying on the same account) and your contract is ending you don't need to give 30 days notice you can contact the mods here on the day your contract ends by sending them a PM with the account information and the plan you want to move to.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Three_Shauna
Developer

Hi @Anonymous I'll certainly help you out here. Can you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth, please?

For anyone else wanting to do this: When you are planning to move to another plan (staying on the same account) and your contract is ending you don't need to give 30 days notice you can contact the mods here on the day your contract ends by sending them a PM with the account information and the plan you want to move to.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Shauna