Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Business Account

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Account

Can someone email me about my business account.

I have no idea where the bills are being sent to as never receive them, cannot login to view bills as asks for higher upgrade access but never works. Spoke to support before and no one can ever fix it. This contract is over 2 years in existence

Currently the plans should be all out of contract or very soon, I want to know what is on offer as a competitor is offering competitve rates and device prices

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they arent sent to you then they are in your online account on three.ie where mine are. You can ask here for that to change by PM'ing one of the mods with those instructions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they arent sent to you then they are in your online account on three.ie where mine are. You can ask here for that to change by PM'ing one of the mods with those instructions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You must have not read my post, I said I cannot access them online. I also said that no one in support was ever able to help me.

I've made my mind up now anyway and I'll be moving

@Anonymous  Hi there, we encourage all members of the community to post publicly and help each other out. As @Chilli_Papper suggested, your particular query needs the assistance of one of the mods (me). Can you PM me your details 👉 👉 Full name, billing address, business name and email associated with the account here? So that I'll be able to see what offers are available to you.