Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Call Bombarding from 1800 944 933

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call Bombarding from 1800 944 933

Hello Three,

Why am i being bombarded with calls from 1800944933?

No voice mail is left or anything, it's getting rather annoying now.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous I'll check this out for you 💪  Can you send a private message with your details? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I actually found out the reason for the calls - I haven't paid last months bill.

So i'm with you guys since the days of Esat Digifone. If you look back on my account the last few years you might see that I sometimes pay my bill on the second month. Now though, since i've not paid last months bill you are bombarding me with calls and just this morning sent me a text message  saying my "Service is restricted due to non-payment of your overdue bill".

You guys have made me furious!!!!!

I'm paying 60 euro a month for a terrible service.. your 4G speeds are like a dial up connection (2 Mbs). It's not the phone, phone settings or sim card. I've friends who've the same phone as myself but with different providers. In my apartment or outside their 4g speeds are 10-20x faster than mine.

I've never compained before I've officially had enough of you. Once I pay the bill later today and after i come back from holidays next week i'm changing provider! 

Kieran

Anonymous
Not applicable

I worked in a call centre before (for my sins) I'm sure its all the same but if your bill is due then I don't know why you're surprised that you're getting calls to pay it. It's a collection team responsible for collecting payments. It's probably not even in Ireland but not getting good 4G isn't really a reason to not pay for something. Are you getting service anywhere? If I was in your position and not getting 4G anywhere, then I'd complain and have an issue with paying. If I am getting 4G just not at one place I'd get onto my provider and ask for a reason. Maybe the service there just isn't great. 3G is working better for me today than 4G.