Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't Access mythree account

ciaranr
Investigator

Can't Access mythree account

Had to change my mythree account in last few days to some new version of it.

Was basically just logging in to see my usage but also trying to find out when I'm due an upgrade. Got logged in, but get this message:

Oops!
No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found

Any ideas?
34 REPLIES 34

@fbrugat  Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll take a look for you 👍

I can login to my three but no dashboard or information comes up at all! It just says Error 500 no matter what in trying to do, view balance etc nothing works. The phone credit thing no longer works either. Says they can't access my account details. What is going on???? The chat bot couldn't help me either.

Hi Chris, I'd like to check out your account and see why you can't gain access. Firstly, can you clear your cache and cookies and then log in again and let me know if your dashboard shows? If that doesn't work, can you try an incognito window? Let me know how you get on!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please note that my problem is now sorted. I contacted 3 by telephone and they de-registered my account. I then re-registered and all is now fine. Thanks for the rmessage though.

@Borodin55 Happy to hear you're sorted, thanks for letting us know!

Hi
I am having a similar issue
I moved from bill pay to pre pay and now can’t access the my3app
The error message states “this account is already registered”, please let me know what I can do to resolve this

@Catherine12  Hi there 👋 Tell me, are you getting this message when you try to login or are you trying to register again? Also, is this happening on desktop and app? Let me know and we'll go from there 😃

Hi, I’m logging into www.three.ie using my username and password. I get in and when I go to My3 I get a message
‘No active customer or subscription was found’.
My phone number is xxxxxxxx and I moved from bill pay to prepay this weekend.

Thanks in advance

*edited by MOD to remove mobile number 

@Catherine12 I've edited your post to remove your mobile number as this is a public board so best to keep your personal details private. Pop me a PM instead with the mobile number along with your full name, address and date of birth so I can have a look at your account 👍

Error.png

Error: Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found

Please fix this asap, I cannot wait