Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't connect to three on outgoing call

MrsQuery
Novice

Can't connect to three on outgoing call

I'm a three billpay customer, trying to ring a family member also on the three network (prepay but in credit). When I call it automatically says the caller is on another line, even if she isn't and the call doesn't go through. This has been going on for a while. Please advise
3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@MrsQuery Hello there and welcome to 3Community. I'd love to help you out here and I've a few questions for you that will help me do that. Firstly, is it just one number that you're receiving this message when calling? Does that person know if any other callers are receiving this message? The more info I have the better to investigate this with you 👌

Yes, it's one number but to be fair I don't ring many people. One other family member receives this message also.

@MrsQuery Thanks for getting back to me. So, to make sure I'm correct here - you and another family member both receive this message when calling the other Three customer? Does this person receive calls from others without any issue? I'm wondering if they've accidentally added a bar on their phone that would be causing this.