Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Corporate/Business Customers and My3

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Corporate/Business Customers and My3

Hello Community,

We have a wide range of members taking part in your Community these days 💪 Some of you Bill Pay, Prepay, consumer accounts, and corporate/business accounts. We hear you all.

This is a board for those of you with corporate, accounts through work or businesses all sorts. Feel free to reach out to other members below by clicking on "reply".

Remember, for something related to your specific account, please PM one of your Community Mods 😊

25 REPLIES 25

@Anonymous there are some account types that are unable to view bills at the moment. I'd love to check if you fall into this category. Send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth so that I can check your account and help you with your bill 👍 

RonanMc
Investigator

Hi,
When I try to log into the app I'm told that my account cannot use the app.
When I log into the website the only screen I can access is the customer dashboard with no option to view or pay my bill and every option available just brings me back to the dashboard screen. Please help.

Hi Ronan, I'd be more than happy to check this out for you can you send me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth and we'll have a look? 

I want to details of my last for 62 euros approx. Also I want to receive a detailed bill ( hard copy ) each month.

Can you login to your account?

Hi, I am still experiencing this problem, 6 months on. When will I be able to use my account again?

JohnH
Novice

For over 5 months now Three have removed the facility to look at previous bills, pay bills, look at minutes etc.

I specifically signed up for online billing, and not paper billing. The DD facility was mysteriously cancelled also, in January. So, would anyone from Three like to add some detail as to how that happened, why you think it is acceptable and who is accountable, before I go to the regulator.

Hi,

I just moved to the new MY3 platform and now I can't see my old bills. I need to be able to download the PDF like I used to be able to.

Mandarin
Novice

Hi,
When I try to log into the app I'm told that my account cannot use the app.
When I log into the website the only screen I can access is the customer dashboard with no option to view or pay my bill and every option available just brings me back to the dashboard screen. Please help.

@Mandarin Hello there, do you have a corporate or business type of account? We're aware that some of these accounts have limited access to My3. For the moment, the best way to make payment is through the self-serve option when you call 1913 👍