Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel Insurance add on

Kelley85
Investigator

Cancel Insurance add on

Can someone please advise me how to cancel my insurance add on?
I cant see where to do this on My3. I am a bill pay customer and no longer require the insurance.
24 REPLIES 24

Sorry to drag up an old thread but this is exactly what I need too. Can someone please help remove the insurance from my account? I never asked for it in the first place which is really weird!!

Thanks!

Hey, I ended up having to ring in the end to get mine sorted.

@PaddyO84 Hi there.You know that once you cancel the insurance you lose all the great benefits immediately? If you're happy to go ahead pop me a PM with your full name, address, date of birth and phone number 👍 I'm glad you got yours sorted @Kelley85 👌

Hi, I really want to cancel my insurance. I know that I will loose the benefits. Could someone help me please?

@sabrina_banhara is there any reason you're looking to cancel your insurance? Once the insurance has been removed from your account I will be unable to re-apply it to your account. We can only apply insurance to your account within 30-days of you purchasing a new phone, if you want to apply it after the 30 days you'd need to contact a 3rd party. 

If you'd like to remove the insurance please send me a Private Message confirming your full name, mobile number, home address and date of birth. 

Hi Shauna,

I really would like to cancel it. Could you tell me how to do it, please?

No problem Sabrina, can I get you to Private Message me your full name, number, address & date of birth? I'll remove the insurance from the account then for you. 

I am having same problem. Can you PM me details on how to remove insurance please?

@Add_17551 Hey there, I've gotten your PM & replied to you there. 😊

Add_67348
Novice

Hiya -just call any my3 store and the assistant will do it straight away for you