Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel Insurance

SOLVED
Monique
Investigator

Cancel Insurance

Can someone please help me to cancel my insurance? 

There is no option through my app, and on the website there are many different informations and link that leds to another link and so on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Monique Hi there, this is something that has to be done by a Mod so I'll take care of this for you. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth. Just so you know, once you cancel all the great benefits of your insurance will cancel immediately ☹️

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Monique Hi there, this is something that has to be done by a Mod so I'll take care of this for you. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth. Just so you know, once you cancel all the great benefits of your insurance will cancel immediately ☹️

PM sent, Thank You

Hi, Could you please help me to cancel my phone insurance ?

@Jacques We see your PM, and will get back to you there soon 👍

GrumpyMike
Novice

I'd like to cancel my insurance please.

NiamhB
Novice

Hi I would like to cancel my insurance please. The phone purchased with my plan broke so many times I gave up and bought a new one from a 3rd party so I no longer require it.

@GrumpyMike @NiamhB I've moved your posts over to this thread as you've got the same query as some other members, see the Accepted Solution above 😁👍

Can you also cancel my insurance I have tried to send you pm but I keep getting access denied I’ve been trying to cancel my insurance for months now to no avail 

@Jason_09366 Hello there, happy to help you. There reason why you couldn't send a PM was members need to post publicly at least once before those permissions are added to you account. I see that you've ranked up already. Can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth? Plus your phone number of course!

Before you do, are you sure you'd like to cancel you're insurance? It's always handy to have 👍