Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancelling account

SOLVED
Bart1312
Investigator

Cancelling account

Hello, I'm looking for details on how to cancel my account, or either move it back on prepaid.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Bart1312 It's a great option 😊 Have you called 1913 to change to that? You won't be able to do it online yourself. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Bart1312 Hi there, I'd hate to see you cancelling your number 🙁 You've probably had it for a while, might be best to keep it on Prepay. Have you had a look at our new Prepay plans? click here Let me know which one you're interested in and we'll go from there 👌

@Three_Deborah Prepay 20 looks good 🙂

@Bart1312 It's a great option 😊 Have you called 1913 to change to that? You won't be able to do it online yourself. 

It's all done, thanks!

I have a bill pay which is out of contract and I want to terminate 3. No way to communicate this in the chat. what is the termination period when I am out of contract and can you consider this notification of termination as its impossible to do this online?

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@CG All of our Bill Pay accounts require 30 days' notice to cancel. Cancelling your number means that it becomes inactive for use, and after some time it may be recycled back to the pool of available numbers. I'm curious as to why you want to cancel, pop me a PM and we will discuss this. However, for public info, here are several options:

Sim Only 👉 click here 

Prepay 👉 click here