Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancelling account

MilesDelap
Investigator

Cancelling account

Hello

I'd like to give notice to cancel 3 Pre-pay broadband my account.  What do I need to do (beyond this message)?

Best regards

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@MilesDelap Good morning 👋 I can help you out here. Tell me, why do you want to cancel? Anything I can do to convince you to stay? As its Prepay broadband, you can simply stop topping up and eventually the account will be cancelled due to non-use. This gives you the option of keeping your account active for a bit in case you change your mind. Let me know what you'd like to do 😃

Thank you. I cancelled the account yesterday and was not offered this solution. I would certainly like an account where I can buy a month at a time as I have long periods when I am out of Ireland and won't use it, so don't want to pay a monthly charge. Is that still possible to arrange? If so, happy to re-activate the account.

It's very difficult for me to contact you from the UK as I don't have an Irish cell phone and the apps won't download in UK. I don't know how to make that easier. Clearly I have a UK cell and e-mail address.

@MilesDelap For the account that was cancelled, were you purchasing credit or paying a bill each month? To order Prepay broadband take a look here 👉 click here I'm guessing you still have your modem so you can simply order the SIM card 👍