Cannot see previous bills, usage on my three

Rennie
Investigator

Cannot see previous bills, usage on my three

I cannot access my usage, previous bills on my three
4 REPLIES 4
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Rennie , thanks for posting here 👍 I know that some customer types have had a similar experience. Have a look 👉 Click here. I'm wondering are a corporate or business customer? Let me know 

Rennie
Investigator

Tell me if I'm out of contract so I can leave this joke of a company with the worst customer service I've ever experienced... An Irish company??? Bbbbbaaahhh ha ha ha you've some neck.... Disgraceful treatment of a customer

Simply tell me, as I have tried on numerous occasions to find out, if I am out of contract...please do this as a matter of urgency... I am leaving three ...never to return....a customer service joke, lied about my current phone, lost a tonne of contacts and info as a result of the lies of your sales team...now please answer the simplest of questions .am i out of contract.... Yes or No.....

@Rennie Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving 3. I'd like to help you and answer your question 👍 You haven't contacted a Mod in PM before, so I'd also like to check the notes on your account from other channels of contact. Can you please send us a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth? If you have a business or corporate type account, please include your email. We'll go from there.