Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Change address not working

SOLVED
Kevinceol
Novice

Change address not working

Hi, I want to change my contact and billing addres but I can't do it on My3 - it keeps giving me an error message when I try to save the changes - can this be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Kevinceol When you ordered your phone did you put down the correct address for delivery? Send me your full name, number, address, and correct address plus your date of birth. When I have all of that, I'll update your address on my side 👍

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Kevinceol Hello there, can you give me more info? What error are you getting and is this on the App or through the website? Let me know if you've taken other steps like clearing the history on your browser or updating the App 👍

Hi Deborah - it's on the website - error 403 - I'm attaching a screenshot now of what I get.  I'm able to edit other elements of my details, but not the adresses.  I recently ordered a new phone and I'm concerned it will go to my old adress.  Thanks for looking into this

Regards

Kevin

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 16.41.18.png

@Kevinceol When you ordered your phone did you put down the correct address for delivery? Send me your full name, number, address, and correct address plus your date of birth. When I have all of that, I'll update your address on my side 👍

Hi Deborah,

I'm the same here - I keep getting this error message when trying to change my address.

When trying to solve this the chat option is a BOT and when I call 1913 there's no agent available.

Can you help me?

Best wishes,

Kevin

@KevinMDoyle10  Hi there Kevin 👋 I can certainly help with this, let me know you're phone number, full name, address and date of birth in PM and I'll update your address for you 👍