Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Choice of Bill Pay plans when upgrading

Anonymous
Not applicable

Choice of Bill Pay plans when upgrading

I'm currently due an upgrade and I'm looking to upgrade to a new Iphone or maybe another handset. The current plan im on is an old plan and doesnt suit my needs anymore. I'm looking for a plan which would ideally cost less and give me all you can eat data. The only plans on offer to me on the webstore are to either stay on my current plan or move to three other plans which are not what im looking for. Are there any other plan options available to me before I look elsewhere?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous Hello there, are you interested in the new iPhone 11? Do you know the name of the plan you're on now? The plan name will give me a baseline to work from 😊 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, yeah I'm interested in the new Iphone 11. The plan I'm currently on is called''Three Open Basic Extra Data 24M'' the 24 Months were up in June I think. That plan comes with 8GB of data which isnt enough. What are my options?

Thanks for getting back to me.

No bother at all. Within the suite of plans that you're on, 10GB is largest amount of data available but it would also increase the price. The next step here is to check the average usage for both data and calls/texts on your account. I'll do that here, but first, you'll need to PM me your details.👉 Full name, number, address, and date of birth.