Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Complaints!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Complaints!

Who can I contact in Three regarding your disgraceful customer service? There is no easy way to find a complaints procedure on your website! 

10 REPLIES 10
Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous thanks for getting in touch with us here. If you're looking to lodge an official complaint you can do it here - Contact Us Just choose the contact us option then enter your number, choose the complaint option from the drop down menu and then select email. Alternatively, I'm here to offer help if you'd like to discuss it further with me. You can send me a PM with the full details. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

having the same problem as you.

I have no coverage  - its never been so bad.

you can call them on 1913 ...if you have coverage.

but otherwise how do i even post here to see what is going on ?

Hi MRBS, I'm sorry to hear this and I'd like to get this sorted for you here. Can you give me some more info on your query please? Where exactly are you experiencing this? Aoife

Anonymous
Not applicable

at my home address in Ballyvaughan Co Clare H91 VE2Y

Everything seems to be up and running in the area. Are you experiencing this with calls, texts or data and do you know if others in your area are experiencing the same thing?Can you take a look at this checklist and let me know if that helps?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its with both calls and texts. You try and send a text and it wont go as no
coverage.

and you dial a number and it just hangs up and when you check there is no
coverage.

It has been like this for weeks now - at least 4 but it seems to be getting
worse.

I spent over an hour this morning trying to get a call to my mother who is
very ill at the moment so it is a big problem for me.

I'd like to get our tech team to look into this further for you. Can send me a private message with your full name, address and date of birth please? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, Dont expect a call from these guys to sort out the issues... This team don't make calls! Its only web

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I do this