Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Contract Question

Sean2
Novice

Contract Question

Hi ive been trying for a 2 weeks to get an answer about my mobile broadband contract but either chat is down, website is down, or no reply from twitter. 

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Sean2 Hi there, all our contact centres are experiencing high volumes of queries. But your 3Community is here to help as much as possible 😊 What's your question? Let me know. 

Hi , thanks for getting back to me

I notice my contract term has ended and becasuse the connection has deteriorated so much to almost un-useablility due to covid 19 and everyone at home i may have to switch to a fibre optic hardline. constant disconnects after 5 pm and slows down to dail up speeds from the 1990's .

I was wondering what are the correct steps to cease my mobile broadband contract with 3 should i have to do so.

The service has been wonderful the last 2 years until the stay at home order so im thinking of moving to differenct service for practical speed and reliability reasons.

I just want to know the correct steps/procedure. 

Thanks.

Sean

You'll need to give 30 days' notice to close the account Sean2 so I can do that for you here. Can you please send me a PM with your broadband number, full name, address and date of birth and I can place the cancellation notice on your account? Susan