Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Corporate/Business Customers and My3

Highlighted
3 Community Manager

Re: Can't view or download bills

@Liam3 there are some account types that are unable to view bills at the moment. I'd love to check if you fall into this category. Send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth so that I can check your account and help you with your bill πŸ‘ 

Highlighted
Scout

Can't view or pay my bill online

Hi,
When I try to log into the app I'm told that my account cannot use the app.
When I log into the website the only screen I can access is the customer dashboard with no option to view or pay my bill and every option available just brings me back to the dashboard screen. Please help.
Highlighted
3 Moderator

Re: Can't view or pay my bill online

Hi Ronan, I'd be more than happy to check this out for you can you send me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth and we'll have a look? 

Highlighted

I want to details of my last for 62 euros approx. Also I want to receive a detailed bill ( hard copy ) each month.
Highlighted
Leader

Can you login to your account?

Highlighted
Scout

Hi, I am still experiencing this problem, 6 months on. When will I be able to use my account again?

Highlighted
Scout

Online facilities

For over 5 months now Three have removed the facility to look at previous bills, pay bills, look at minutes etc.

I specifically signed up for online billing, and not paper billing. The DD facility was mysteriously cancelled also, in January. So, would anyone from Three like to add some detail as to how that happened, why you think it is acceptable and who is accountable, before I go to the regulator.

Highlighted
Scout

Can't view bills

Hi,

I just moved to the new MY3 platform and now I can't see my old bills. I need to be able to download the PDF like I used to be able to.

Highlighted
Scout

Can't view or pay my bill online

Hi,
When I try to log into the app I'm told that my account cannot use the app.
When I log into the website the only screen I can access is the customer dashboard with no option to view or pay my bill and every option available just brings me back to the dashboard screen. Please help.

3 Community Manager

@Mandarin Hello there, do you have a corporate or business type of account? We're aware that some of these accounts have limited access to My3. For the moment, the best way to make payment is through the self-serve option when you call 1913 πŸ‘