Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Corporate/Business Customers and My3

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Corporate/Business Customers and My3

Hello Community,

We have a wide range of members taking part in your Community these days 💪 Some of you Bill Pay, Prepay, consumer accounts, and corporate/business accounts. We hear you all.

This is a board for those of you with corporate, accounts through work or businesses all sorts. Feel free to reach out to other members below by clicking on "reply".

Remember, for something related to your specific account, please PM one of your Community Mods 😊

25 REPLIES 25

Having the same problems here. Can't see any bills, can't pay any bills, Three randomly tried taking a direct debit of €12 (not how much I pay) and then returned it, can't get any answers from the live chat or on the phone. Absolute shambles. 

@JoGo Hello, I've replied to your other post 👍 We'll keep an eye out for your PM.

PM sent, thanks! 

Cant view or pay my bill online, yet 3 are sending me text messages saying my bill is overdue.  I can see how much it is, when it is due etc and three webchat said it was sorted yesterday and still having the same issue since over a week ago. my contract is up since july last year so i think i will be moving to vodaphone or Eir. Its a joke. Continuous issues with three 

Hi can someone please help I can’t seem to view my bills on the three app or on the website the view bill option is not coming up 

Hi @Monisola_18266 👋 thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community 😊 When you log in what options are available to you? Are you getting any errors? Were you able to see you bill previously or is this recent?