Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Device Deposit Refund

SOLVED
Wataru
Investigator

Device Deposit Refund

I am waiting for a device deposit refund.  I was told 21 days for it to process but it has now been 22 days.

Will I have to wait for this much longer?

The deposit it turns out was taken in error and they took 8 months to get it refunded.  Support told me three times it was processed, pretty hilarious way of keeping some cash on hand.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Wataru Good news - your refund is winging its way to you. The amount of your decent invoice had to be deducted from the deposit amount so the balance will appear in your bank account early next week and you won't need to pay that recent invoice 👌

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Wataru Hello there, I'd like to take a look into this for you and to do that I'll need access to your account. Send me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling 👍

I sent details there.

@Wataru I see your PM so I'll pop back to you over there 👍

Still waiting on a response from billing.  Since I have had so many unresolved contacts with support it would be great to get a response with some certainty or next steps on this.

@Wataru Hi there, I hope you had a nice weekend 👋I am linking with the relevant team on this for you. I don't have an update as of yet, as soon as I do I'll let you know 👍

Hi Laur,

Could you possibly remove an add on from my account as it will not allow me to make changes bar the plan settings.

Free Time Calls - Please remove.

Also it is showing that a large payment was made on my account.  Is this my deposit?  I was not looking for billing credit as a resolution, as the deposit is unrelated to my current three account.

@Wataru I have your account details from your PM so I've made that change for you 👍

Regarding your refund, what generally happens is that the credit is placed on your Three account and then transferred to your bank account. Once I receive confirmation of this I'll let you know 👌

Thanks Laur, you are brilliant!

@Wataru Good news - your refund is winging its way to you. The amount of your decent invoice had to be deducted from the deposit amount so the balance will appear in your bank account early next week and you won't need to pay that recent invoice 👌