Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Didnt recieve verification email

S_Raffers
Investigator

Didnt recieve verification email

I switched from prepay to bill pay online. I received my new sim card on Wednesday when I inserted it i got a text

"From Three. To complete your registration please enter the following verification code LMJKCNNZ."

But didn't get an email to enter the code. Because it's not verified I can't access my information on my3 it says

"No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found"

I've tried reregistering and it tells me

"This email/CTN is already registered try a different email/CTN"

On another login page it tells me

"If you find yourself here you are only a couple steps away from accessing your my3 account

Depending were you were on the registration flow you may need to verify your email address. Please check your email and verify the email".

I've spoken to 3 agents on live chat and none of them can help me. Can someone send me a verification email?
7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@S_Raffers Sorry about the delay in getting to you. Has your Prepay moved over successfully on to your Bill Pay account? Have you managed to log into My3 too?  Let me know. 

Hi @Three_Deborah ya it seems to have moved over I've received my first bill and all, I can log into my3 but none of my info shows

I switched to 3 Unlimited Flex Max SIMO for €30. When I was switching there was no option to just switch so I said I was coming from Vodafone even though I wasn't.

I was sent out a new sim and when inserted I was sent a verification code but didn't know where I was meant to enter it could that be why my info doesn't show?

My commitment end date is 10 May is it possible to switch back to prepay 30 instead

@S_Raffers Thanks for that 👍 To answer your main question, I'll need to have a closer look at your account. Send me a PM, please, with your full name, number, address, and date of birth 😊 

I have the same problem as I did not get my email and I am unable to top up, can someone please resend it to me. thanks

@Declann are you able to log into your My3 account via the website or app? Have you tried using this link here

Thank you that link seems to work but I am unable to do it from the main
screen or the app.

@Declann  thanks for checking that. Can you please try to register again from the beginning?  We've removed the email verification step so I believe this will work now. Go to https://login.three.ie/.  Click on 'Register' ( not login). Follow it step by step. Remember, you'll first be asked for your number in this format 08********. Let me know how you get on.