Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Direct Debit Query

SOLVED
hmadden16
Investigator

Direct Debit Query

Hi,

I had an enquiry about my direct debit attached to my bill pay phone, I'm not sure if I would need to ring customer service about it, perhaps you can advise.

Also, I would like to cancel my monthly add-on phone insurance of 12.99 per month please, as I don't need it anymore.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@hmadden16 Hi there 👋 I'll help you out with that, let me know your query here or by PM 👍 I'll also look after your insurance for you. You know that once you cancel you lose all the great benefits immediately right? If you're happy to go ahead pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth. When I have that info I'll have access to your account to make the necessary changes 💪

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@hmadden16 Hi there 👋 I'll help you out with that, let me know your query here or by PM 👍 I'll also look after your insurance for you. You know that once you cancel you lose all the great benefits immediately right? If you're happy to go ahead pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth. When I have that info I'll have access to your account to make the necessary changes 💪

My query was resolved very quickly, thanks a million!