Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

EU Roaming limits - is something wrong?

Anonymous
Not applicable

EU Roaming limits - is something wrong?

Hi,

For the second month in a row, I have received a message from Three, saying 

"You've almost reached your NATIONAL/ROAMING DATA allowance. You've 324.95 MB remaining. When you've used your allowance, standard rates will apply until your next billing date. Check usage and options at www.three.ie/my3"

I have a 2GB monthly data plan - and there is 1.8GB left according to my account usage. Which message should I trust? Can someone explain the message to me please?

Ian

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous  Thanks for getting in touch. I'd like to look at this for you. Were you roaming? Can you let me know if the 1.8GB is showing in your My3 account or if you're seeing it on a data usage alert on your phone itself? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Yes - I am roaming in Spain currently when I got both of these alerts - one just before the end of my last billing period, and the other just yesterday, only about eight days in. The 1.8GB is what is showing up in My3 account on the web site. Any thoughts on this ?

Ian

Thanks for confirming, Ian! I'd like to look into this a little further for you and in order to do so, I'll need to take a look at your account. Could you click on my name and send me a PM with your number, address, and date of birth, please?