Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Excessive Data Charges

SaraW
Novice

Excessive Data Charges

I want to bring to your attention the Excessive data charges on my last bill. My bill is €60 every month, I have never gone over my monthly plan in the 10 plus years I have been with Three. To tell me I spent so much over on data when there was absolutely no extra usage last month, I have full WiFi at home. I’ve just checked and since the 26th of last month I have only used 34% of my data allowance which is average every month. My call with your customer service was extremely disappointing. I was repeatedly told it’s just data for internet. No explanation. No txt received to notify me my data was used etc. I want to appeal this bill. Can someone contact me about how to do this. Times are very challenging for people financially at the moment and to take so much money extra from someone’s account is disgusting.
3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@SaraW  Hi there, I'll happily take a look at this for you. Tell me, have you checked your usage on My3 for the period in question? Is it showing there that you exceeded your limit? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

Hi,

I can't find anywhere online where I can check this, only current usage for this month. It's impossible that I could have gone over, I have had no extra use on my phone last month. I didn't receive any message to notify me my data was being used up. Over 10 years with Three and I have never gone over my allowance, even when abroad. I requested a bill to be sent to me, I receive one every month in the post but I didn't receive any for this bill, it wasn't in this mornings post. The extra money taken from my account was to cover another bill in which I have now gone into arrears with for the first time ever and i will now occur a charge from the bank.

@SaraW  Can you view the bills on My3? Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll take a look for you 👌