Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

High Vat

Amusedreader

High Vat

So I looked at this months monthly bill and the VAT on it is 10 euro its never been this high with any other bill. Has this happened to anyone else ?
3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Amusedreader Hello there and welcome to 3Community. The VAT rate increased on March 1st to 23% so you will notice an increase there. The amount charged will also depend on the amount of your invoice that month, have the charges before VAT increased due to extra usage maybe? Let me know

Esiuol
Novice

Hey. Yes. My VAT is €15 this month. In the whole time I have had this phone I don’t think I have ever noticed the vat. I did go over my bill this month. That’s another story, so my bill is higher. Altho what should have been a €66.26 bill is now an €81.50 bill. This overcharge I received was unfair should not have happened but to have to pay the extra €15 is insane. Maybe being on pay as you go would be better. I understand your frustrations @Amusedreader

@Esiuol Hi there, hopefully I can help. VAT is 23% of your bill. So if it has increased it would indicate that your usage has increased. Have you made calls that were outside of your allowance or bought items through 3Billing? Another reason for an increase bill is roaming, Were you outside of the EU recently? You should be able to see a summary via My3. Let me know