Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Historic bills

MaggieMayhem
Novice

Historic bills

I am looking to get copies of my bills from Jan 2020 onwards. Need it for accounts.
My3 only goes back 1 year.
Anyone know how I could get these?
6 REPLIES 6
OHRyan
Novice

Sorry can't help, looking for exactly the same thing......Three? 

@MaggieMayhem and @OHRyan Hello to both of you and I'm here to help you with this. But first I want to double check something; in My3 the bills go back 6-months so can you have another look and let me know? 

Have either of you got copies of your invoices before? If so, there may be a charge this time round.

Hi

Yes only six months history and not of a statement. I ve had nothing before. I was not told of any charge and also told I would receive all by email yesterday. Still no sign??? My accounts are due next week, so this causes unnecessary stress to be honest.

Hi @MaggieMayhem, can you send us a PM with your details and I can check this out for you? 

I need a 2020 statement too. Please advise

@Add_007740 and @Ali_03962 on a different post 😄 Have you every gotten copies of your invoice before? If so, I have to point out that there might be a charge this time around. Let me know and we'll go from there.

Oh did you know we have a recent Tip of the Week about how to view previous bills plus an extra tip at the end for keeping invoices from previous years?