Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How do I get my number reactivated by Three?

SOLVED
MariaG
Investigator

How do I get my number reactivated by Three?

Hi, I'm just out of contract with Three and I am moving to another provider. I'm told by my new provider that my number is not active and it needs to be reactivated by Three. I can't get through to an operator, the Chat facility is a bot, it's so frustrating. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@MariaG This isn't ideal and we hate to hear that you are moving network. Did you previously give 30 days notice on your number? When this is given, the move to another network should be done before the 30 days are up. the reason being is that on the 30th day, your number gets cancelled, meaning it's taken off the network. Please send us a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth, that way I'll be able to check the above 👍 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@MariaG This isn't ideal and we hate to hear that you are moving network. Did you previously give 30 days notice on your number? When this is given, the move to another network should be done before the 30 days are up. the reason being is that on the 30th day, your number gets cancelled, meaning it's taken off the network. Please send us a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth, that way I'll be able to check the above 👍 

Deborah, I sent you a PM but I got a message "You have reached the maximum number of private messages..." so I'm not sure if you got my PM?

Try again in an hour and you should be able to send a PM

Nice one, thank you billbond4!