Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

I can't switch plans/check for available plans

I can't switch plans/check for available plans

Hello!

I wanted to check if I can switch to another bill pay plan, but I always get the following message:

AVAILABLE PLANSShowing relevant plans to replace your plan3 UNLIMITED FLEX MAX SIMO(€24.39/mo.)
Commitment:Expired on 5th May, 2018
3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@SyphaBelnades2 Hi there, how are you today? There are a few points in your post, let's break it down 😊 Are you getting an error when you select "chat"? Can you see a feature on your My3 dashboard for "offers and discounts" and does it give you options there? What plan do you want to move to? Let me know 👍 

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for your reply!

For the chat option:
I don't get an error or anything, nothing happens when I click on it - it's like it's just a graphic without a link.

For the upgrade:
I can see the option, but when I click on the link it shows me this - I'm not looking for a particular plan, I just wanted to see if there are any plans available that offer the same or something similar for less money (ideally unlimited ROI data and a bit of EU roaming data, I don't care too much about calls or texts):Upgrade sectionUpgrade section

@SyphaBelnades2  Hi there 👋 For Chat, try a different browser and clearing your cache, let me know how that goes! I want to look into the error you're getting on My3, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can take a look. In the meantime, check out the other Billpay plans available over here 👉 click here