Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Increase length of ring time

SOLVED
Conor10

Increase length of ring time

Hi, Can you increase the length of time my phone rings for to 30 seconds? Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

Hi Conor, to increase the ring time you can dial **61*08x5xxxxxxx**30# into your phone & call it. You'll need to replace the 'x's with your mobile number so for example, if your number was 0871234567 you'd dial **61*08751234567**30#. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

Hi Conor, to increase the ring time you can dial **61*08x5xxxxxxx**30# into your phone & call it. You'll need to replace the 'x's with your mobile number so for example, if your number was 0871234567 you'd dial **61*08751234567**30#. 

Hi Shane,

I am also trying to extend ringing time on my Samsung S22 but i keep getting an error message, "connection problem or invalid MMI code".  Any ideas?

Regards

Colm

@Colm_89980 Hi Colm, can you dial the following **61*+3538x5xxxxxxx**25#? Some phones accept the 08 while others accept the +353 version. Let me know if it works for you. 

Hi 

I've tried all of the above and I still get the same error 'connection problem or invalid MMI code'. 

Also tried restarting the phone and trying with and without wifi connection.

Can you suggest anything else?

Thanks

@Gemma_34964 Hi Gemma, can I get you to dial your voicemail 171 to ensure it's active. Once it's active, can you try the above once more to see if you get the same error code? 

If you still get the same error code, could you then try your SIM card in another phone to see if you get the same message? Once you've done both of those if you still cannot extend your ring time pop back to me here.