Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Major Issue going on for 8 months

Laura03

Major Issue going on for 8 months

I wanted to cancel my business contract (contract was ended) and go to a regular plan. I stupidly did this over webchat. I was assured my business contract was ended and I would receive my device and new contract. Straight away I recieved 2 confirmation emails with 2 different order numbers. Next day I received 2 different "out for delivery " emails. I immediately rang 3 to make sure I was not receiving 2 devices and plans, again I was assured not. But, of course 2 came together. Again, I call Three, I was told to post a device back this would be amended and I would be refunded for postage and not be charged on that account. But of course, I was charged for both these new contracts and not only that charged for my original business contract that was not ended.

I called three, emailed, webchatted so many times that I cant keep up. I am still emailing them to get this sorted. NO ONE has at least tried to help me. NO ONE knows what happened, or they don't care. I informed Three that I would be cancelling the direct debits on the 2 new contracts and continue to pay my original business contract.

I still recieve Bill's monthly for all.. I am continually seeking help. And now to add insult you have sent your mistake to the debt collectors trying to get nearly 2k off me.

This was Threes mistake.. not mine. I have done everything I possibly could to stop this in its tracks since before I even recieved the devices.

Reference to a thread of emails

ref:_00D20MZB._5001r2okAeQ:ref
1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Laura03 Hello 👋I can certainly take a look at this for you, I may need to link in with the Business team as well. Let me know your phone number along with your full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account and get the ball rolling 👍