Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Moving Abroad need to cancel my Bill Pay

SOLVED
bombaclad

Moving Abroad need to cancel my Bill Pay

Hello, 

Moving abroad at the start of next year and need to cancel my bill pay plan. 

What are my options. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Add_65637 Hi there, I'll go through your options for your account & you can pick the one that suits you best. First I'll explain that you can leave your contract at any time it just means if you leave early you'll be charged for the remaining months on your last bill. 

When you move to N. Ireland you can keep the bill pay account active until July and once July comes around call our care team on 1913 to get a 30-day notice put on your account for it to be cancelled. 

You can call our care team now & ask to be removed from your contract, the agent will then confirm the amount that will be owed due to leaving the contract early.

The one thing I would suggest doing is when you're out of contract request that your number be moved to prepay, that way you'll still have your number with Three & you'll only need to top up every 6 months to keep the number active. 

If you have any follow-up questions let me know 😊

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@bombaclad Hi there, I can answer this for you. You can either move your number to Prepay if you'd like to retain the number or you can cancel the account and number completely. Do you know if you are out of contract currently? Let me know 👍

Hi,

I am moving abroad to N. Ireland. My contract with you is until July 2023. Can I cancel my billpay? Will I have to pay until the 23rd of July? 

@Add_65637 Hi there, I'll go through your options for your account & you can pick the one that suits you best. First I'll explain that you can leave your contract at any time it just means if you leave early you'll be charged for the remaining months on your last bill. 

When you move to N. Ireland you can keep the bill pay account active until July and once July comes around call our care team on 1913 to get a 30-day notice put on your account for it to be cancelled. 

You can call our care team now & ask to be removed from your contract, the agent will then confirm the amount that will be owed due to leaving the contract early.

The one thing I would suggest doing is when you're out of contract request that your number be moved to prepay, that way you'll still have your number with Three & you'll only need to top up every 6 months to keep the number active. 

If you have any follow-up questions let me know 😊