Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Moving abroad and transitioning service providers

SOLVED
Sonorus
Novice

Moving abroad and transitioning service providers

I am planning to move abroad. May I keep my three account until I am able to set up an account with a new service provider abroad? This could take a few months.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Sonorus thanks for that info. Our plans have built in roaming allowances for the EU and the allowance for calls/text and data depends on your plan. You can check this in My3 ❤️

So in short, yes, you can use your Three account while waiting to set up on a French Network. 

If you decide to cancel your BillPay accounts, you will need to give 30 days notice 👍

By the way, I've moved your post to our BillPay board .

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Good morning @Sonorus  can you tell me if you are Billpay or Prepay? What country are you moving to? With that info I'll be able to advise you better 👍

We are planning to move to France; we have Billpay plans. Thanks!

@Sonorus thanks for that info. Our plans have built in roaming allowances for the EU and the allowance for calls/text and data depends on your plan. You can check this in My3 ❤️

So in short, yes, you can use your Three account while waiting to set up on a French Network. 

If you decide to cancel your BillPay accounts, you will need to give 30 days notice 👍

By the way, I've moved your post to our BillPay board .

Thank you