Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Multiple Accounts

SOLVED
MickB
Investigator

Multiple Accounts

I have 3 billpay phones all on different accounts for varies family members. With the new my3 setup they login using their email rather than number. All the others show me as the account holder and only have minimal access to their account info, cannot upgrade, see bills etc. My account is fine as I am the holder. How do I access the account information for the other accounts?

If I select add a line it just gives the option to purchase new items.

Looking to upgrade some of the phines but cannot do it.

Thanks for any help.

Mick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Hi Mick , I have all your details in PM and I'll sort this very soon. I'll pop back to let you know when it's done. I just need to make some adjustments in the background. Chat soon 💪

@MickB 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@MickB Hi there 👋 I can help you out here 😃 When you log into My3 do you see different tabs along the top with the different numbers on your account? If not, pop me a PM with your phone number and full name, address and date of birth so I can check your account set up 👍

Thanks, have PM'd you.

Mick

Hi Deborah. Just wondering is there any update to this. I PMd the details to you but can send again if needed.

Thanks

Mick

Hi Mick , I have all your details in PM and I'll sort this very soon. I'll pop back to let you know when it's done. I just need to make some adjustments in the background. Chat soon 💪

@MickB 

Hi Deborah. Please, I have the same question: I have two prepay Three numbers on my own and I would like to see both on same My3 area. Is it possible?
Thanks.
Marcelo

@Marcelllo Hi there and welcome to 3Community. Having more than one number on an account is currently available on Bill Pay, not on Prepay. It's definitely something to consider though, thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to pass it on 👌

Hi Deborah,
I have the same issue with multiple accounts. I’m also getting a lot of errors and can’t switch between the 2 phone numbers that I have managed to add. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@Underscores11 Hello there and welcome to 3Community. I'd love to help you out here and will need a bit more info to do that. Tell me, when do you see the errors exactly and what do they say? Screenshots would be awesome! The more info I have the better so let me know 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can any one help me to get my Bill pay phone account and Internet account be on one profile?

Did try PM but get message :

Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.