Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Multiple handsets on single account

SOLVED
f1lmacu
Investigator

Multiple handsets on single account

Hi, I have four handsets that are all billed to me (family members) on the old app I could view all 4, however since the update I can only see my current month usage. I can neither view my bill through the app nor can I see any of the other handsets at all.

Is it possible to view all devices that I am being billed for like I used to be able to?

Many thanks

Phil.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@f1lmacu Good afternoon! Thanks so much for sending in your details by PM. I've made a slight adjustment to your account, have you noticed any changes on your side? Let me know 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Good morning Phil. Have you found a solution since you post this?  When you say that you could view all 4, was that by logging in with different details or under the same login? 

With the original application I could see all four handsets bills in the
application on my primary number.
Since the update I can only see the minimum amount of account information
on just my primary handset

Okay, let's look into this more @f1lmacu

Do you have a corporate type account? As in a special rate with Three via work? 

Yes I do

@f1lmacu I'd like to check exactly what type of account you have. The reason being is that some corporate business accounts do not have full access on My3 and this have been the case for over a year. 

Will you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth? I might have to ask you some additional questions depending on your account type. 

@f1lmacu Good afternoon! Thanks so much for sending in your details by PM. I've made a slight adjustment to your account, have you noticed any changes on your side? Let me know 

Hi,

That's working perfectly now I have access to all the handsets on the account. Many thanks!