Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 Questions Board for Bill Pay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

My3 Questions Board for Bill Pay

Hello Community,

Here's the place to post your questions and share your solutions for My3 with other members. 

Are you new to the Community? Why don't you have a look at our blog on how to get started

Remember that your Mods are here to help you and sometimes you'll need to send us a PM with your details ( full name, number, address and date of birth) Meet the Mods  

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65

@Niall11 I totally understand. We're working on access to My3 for corporate customers and I don't have a timeframe.

I'm just wondering what plan you and your partner went for, because many of the affinity plans have a generous unit and data allowance.

We went for 27 euro per month, unlimited data and 300 units of texts and
calls. Is there a number I can ring that gives you instant info?

Kind regards,

Niall Wilcox

@Niall11 While there wouldn't be a shortcode number you can text or call to check allowances used, you will get notified by text when you are nearing and have reached your 300 Flexi Units.

Pop me a PM in the future if you ever need me to check anything for you and will be happy to help.

Thminator
Novice

Hello,

I received a text from Three saying that 14,336 MB of national/roamin data has been successfully added to my account. I did not request anything to be added to my account.

I cannot log in to my3 - Every time I try, it says I need to register. I then register. It then keeps asking me to register. 

My bill was double what it should be and I wonder has my account been hacked. I cannot talk to anyone on the phone. Please can someone help.

Thanks,

Colm

@Thminator Hi there, how are you this morning? 

Was it your billing cycle date by any chance? 14GBs is the normal amount of roaming data for a few of our Bill Pay plans and automatically gets applied to your account on the Billing Cycle date as an "add-on" .

As for My3, were you first asked to update your details? If so, have a look at this click here 👍

Hi,

I received the same message this morning - however it was not my billing date and my plan has unlimited internet and it does not say on my3 that I have exceeded my internet allowance? I did not request any internet addons?

PGargan
Investigator

Hi,

It seems Webtext is currently down. After logging in, I'm redirected to https://messaging.three.ie/messages/send but the server drops the connection after presenting the TLS certificate. This happens regardless of what browser I use or what network I connect from.

Firefox on Windows:

An error occurred during a connection to messaging.three.ie. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

Safari on iOS:

Safari cannot open the page because the network connection was lost.

Debugging on Linux:

$ openssl s_client -connect messaging.three.ie:443 -nbio
Server certificate
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
MII...
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
subject=/C=IE/L=Dublin 2/O=Three Ireland (Hutchison) Limited/CN=messaging.three.ie
issuer=/C=US/O=Entrust, Inc./OU=See www.entrust.net/legal-terms/OU=(c) 2012 Entrust, Inc. - for authorized use only/CN=Entrust Certification Authority - L1K
---
read:errno=104

It's been like this since at least yesterday.

Thanks,

Paul.

I've been experincing similar problems.

Michael

@PGargan and @MGF I'd like to get this investigated as soon as possible.

Can you both PM me with your details ( number, full name, address, and date of birth) along with info regarding when you started to notice this and when you last successfully logged in? 

Hi,

You don't need addresses or dates of birth to reproduce this. It happens pre-authentication (see the openssl example) so it's independent of the user's session. The server 'messaging.three.ie' is dropping the connection as soon as it sends the TLS cert; the HTTP client doesn't even get a chance to ask for a specific resource.

Paul.