Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 Questions Board for Bill Pay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

My3 Questions Board for Bill Pay

Hello Community,

Here's the place to post your questions and share your solutions for My3 with other members. 

Are you new to the Community? Why don't you have a look at our blog on how to get started

Remember that your Mods are here to help you and sometimes you'll need to send us a PM with your details ( full name, number, address and date of birth) Meet the Mods  

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65
Gerrymcm
Novice

Hi, I have 2 broadband (bill pay a pre pay) and a mobile account. I used to be able log onto each account using the mobile number and view all details. Now with the new my3 app you are required to set your username with your email address. This poses a problem with multiple accounts. I do not believe I should have to create multiple email accounts and I want to how can I link multiple accounts to my email address or how do you allow different username alias associated to the email address. This has now effectively blocked me from being able to setup my3 for my 2 broadband band accounts. This is a definite backward customer and service experience.

Hi there 👋 I'd be more than happy to check this out for you can you send me a PM with your 2 broadband number, address, surname and date of birth and we'll go from there? 😁

Hi

How do I PM you. Is it just to reply or a different method

Ger

Hi @Gerrymcm I have looked into this further for you and the best way to explain is that each number can only be linked to one email address for security reasons. Thanks for your suggestion and feedback all of which is valued and I'll pass this onto the relevant team. Here is a blog all about re-registering for My3 you can check out all the info here 👉 Click here 

Niall11
Novice

Hi,

I am a business customer. I was informed that in order to set up a My3 account I needed to ring Customer Care who would do it for me over the phone. Unfortunately I have been unable to make contact with an agent either online or by phone which is understandable in these times.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

@Niall11 Hi there, thanks for your understanding regarding wait times. There are some business accounts that don't have access to My3. Have you ever had access to it before? Let me know

Hi Deborah,

I was a personal customer before and had access.

I registered online 3 weeks ago. However, when I log in, it tells me there
is no account associated with my number.

When I switched to being a business customer, I was told that I must ring
customer service to get a My3 account.

If it is any help, I availed of an offer through RACO (The Representative
Association of Commissioned Officers) as I am in the Defence Forces.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Niall

Please type your reply above this line -##

@Niall11 the added info is very useful. The type of plan you have is called a corporate affinity plan. At the moment these accounts have no access to My3. In saying that if you'd like to check something on your account, drop me a PM with your full name, address, and date of birth. Plus your number, of course 😊

Hi Deborah,

Is this the only means of checking my data and unit usage? Or is there a
My3 app being developed for business customers?

My partner is on the same plan so I am just inquiring. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Niall Wilcox