Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 Questions Board for Bill Pay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

My3 Questions Board for Bill Pay

Hello Community,

Here's the place to post your questions and share your solutions for My3 with other members. 

Are you new to the Community? Why don't you have a look at our blog on how to get started

Remember that your Mods are here to help you and sometimes you'll need to send us a PM with your details ( full name, number, address and date of birth) Meet the Mods  

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65
Charlie
Investigator

Hi guys,

No.1 The new App is a disaster. Whoever thought it a good idea to change is a muppet!

My latest bill was double my usual bills with the same usage.

Can't get details in app, can't get through on phone, cant get details on chat.

Absolute joke.

@Charlie and @Naoife Have you sent us a PM with your details? I've had a look there and can't seem to find you there. @ELENA thanks for your PMs @LauraH is looking into your query 👍 @billbond4 thanks a million for your suggestion there, I've seen your advice has helped others here 😊

Hi I have the same issue, when I login it says “something went wrong” can’t check my bill can this be emailed or posted to me? How can I check my bill other than the website/app?

Try to login to the website/app without using autfill

If you've got a Gmail address, you can use two useful tricks to give you an infinite number of unique usernames:

https://www.gizmodo.com/how-to-use-the-infinite-number-of-email-addresses-gmail-1609458192
Marwex
Investigator

Hi , I am new to Three , I am trying to access MY3 and when I log in I keep getting this message 'No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found'

All help appreciated.

Thanks

Absolutley, this is definitley a backward step. I was speaking to several agents on 3 chat yesterday and they all said they could help with this issue but 2 hung up on me and the last suggestion was to register with several emails? I think this is madness. 

Well what was the result? Did you manage to help this person?

Hi, what was the outcome please?