Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 Questions Board for Bill Pay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

My3 Questions Board for Bill Pay

Hello Community,

Here's the place to post your questions and share your solutions for My3 with other members. 

Are you new to the Community? Why don't you have a look at our blog on how to get started

Remember that your Mods are here to help you and sometimes you'll need to send us a PM with your details ( full name, number, address and date of birth) Meet the Mods  

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65

@Marwex Hello, I've replied to your other post and moved it into the right board. Have a look there 😊

This is ridiculous, the app description has a screenshot of multiple accounts logged in

Hi, I’m having the same issue. My bill is 3 times more than it’s ever been in 24months and I haven’t used my phone any differently. I can’t view my bill on the app. Did this issue ever get resolved for you?
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@AnnO  Hi there 👋 let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, what happens when you log into My3? Can you login successfully or are you getting an error message? Let me know 👍

I can log in and see what this months remaining flex units are but I can’t do anything else..
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@AnnO  thanks for coming back to me, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can take a look at how your account is set up 👍