Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 app sign-in error

SOLVED
AidanMc1993

My3 app sign-in error

I can sign in to my3 website with no issues but when I try and sign in with the app it tells me 'Something went wrong. Please try again later'.
This is after numerous attempts over an extended period of time.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Finley99 thanks for getting back to me with that. Can you send me a PM with your details? Name , number, address and date of birth? 

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@AidanMc1993 Hi there 👋 This is a strange one! Tell me, have you tried removing the app and reinstalling it? If you haven't done this already give it a go and let me know how you get on 👌

Finley99
Investigator

I have the same issue and get a 500 error code. I can access my account details from the three website but can not get access to the app. Ay help would be appreciated. Tks.

@Finley99 good morning, @LauraH mentioned uninstalling your My3 app and then reinstalling it, have you tried that? Let me know 👌

Hi Deborah. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling the my3 app. No change

@Finley99 thanks for getting back to me with that. Can you send me a PM with your details? Name , number, address and date of birth? 

@Finley99 I see your details in PM, I'll get back to you there as soon as I can 👌 @AidanMc1993 Looking back I see you were having these difficulties in February. Are you able to access My3 nowadays?

@Finley99 Thanks a million for the details in your PM. Before I log this with our tech team can you:

• log out of My3 completely ( app and web)
  • Clear your browser history

At this stage, if you are still getting an Ops or 500 error:

• log out completely
  • select forgotten password
  • set up a new password

Let me know how it goes, please.

Here are some more FAQ's about My3 👇

All About: My3 FAQs 

Hi Deborah. I tried all the things you suggested. When I tried to reset my password I got an error telling me my email address was not verified and to check my inbox. I didn't get any email into my inbox and I checked my spam folder.

Ps I can access my3 through chrome with my email address and password but the functionality there is limited. Ie. It isnt allowing me to scheduke a top up.