Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 app sign-in error

SOLVED
AidanMc1993

My3 app sign-in error

I can sign in to my3 website with no issues but when I try and sign in with the app it tells me 'Something went wrong. Please try again later'.
This is after numerous attempts over an extended period of time.
25 REPLIES 25

@Finley99 Thanks for the update, what can you see when you try to schedule an update? I'll pop back to your PM now for other personal details. 

Finley99
Investigator

I get a message telling me my email is not validated and to check my email to click a validation link. I am not getting any validation email to xxxxxxxxx 

* personal details edited by Mod

Tati
Novice

@Tati Hi there and welcome to 3Community 👋There isn't anything written in your post. Could you let us know some details so that we can help you or point you in the right direction?

Hi. I was trying to post what I wanted but it wasn't letting me. I even
tried to delete but there wasn't this option. Anyway, my problem is that I
cant access my profile on 3.

For a few months now I've being getting (please see below)

"Error Code: 500
LESS DETAILSSomething went wrong"
I have contacted customer service and they say they will open an issue
about it but I never got anything back. I really just need this issue fixed
and if you could help that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Kind regards,Tatiana

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Tati I'm happy to take a look at your account and the investigation that was already logged. To do this I'll need your details so pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Tati Thanks so much for sending in your details. I've checked your account and can see that an investigation was logged with our tech team on Monday and they are currently looking into it for you. These investigations generally take around 10 working days, you'll be contacted as soon as there is an update 😀

thank you for your support!!
Add_00952
Novice

I have had problems with my3 since day one. Can never reset passwords. Website repeats over & over but never fixes, just takes me back to log in again and again. Useless waste of time

@Add_00952 I'm sorry to hear that. We've recently introduced ThreeID, which uses an email username login. Are you able to sign in with that? If so, are you able to see your My3 dashboard? 

Let me know if you are getting as far as "manage profile" because it's there where you can edit the password.