cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sending or receiving texts or calls.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Guide

Not sending or receiving texts or calls.

Hi,

Having some issues with my HTC 10 the last few days. People calling me and getting my message minder even though phone is on with no network issues. Texts not sending or coming through. Have to knock phone on and off plus took the sim out and put it back in. Seems to work okay for a while and then problem starts again.

Can you check things your end please? I reckon I need a new sim.

I'm out of contract anyway but havent had a chance to get in to a shop to change over to a all you can eat contract with a new 3 sim. I've a old O2 plan.

Cheers,

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
3 Staff

Re: Not sending or receiving texts or calls.

Can you PM me your details and temporary Three number please and I'll look into this for you? 

5 REPLIES
3 Moderator

Hi Pete, can you test your phone in another phone to see if you get the same issue? This sounds like a phone or SIM issue. 

Guide

Hey,

Got a new 3 sim today. Going all you can eat. Can you activate for me please? Not working as of now. Sim number below. Ta

Guide

Morning,

Just to elaborate......went to the 3 shop in Liffey Valley.

Changed over to a 3 sim only all you can eat account.

New sim still not activated...stil using my old sim. Got the new one at 15:30 yesterday, dude in the shop said it would take around 2 hours to kick in. He ported it over, I've still got the port password.

Pete

3 Staff

Can you PM me your details and temporary Three number please and I'll look into this for you? 

Guide

PM sent!