Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Number or email address for 3 gov

SOLVED
Stepryan
Investigator

Number or email address for 3 gov

Hi,

i have a contract through the HSE offer and I am looking to see what phones are currently available. The last email we got about this , I tried to email the person but it appears they no longer work there (email address unmonitored). Would somebody have contact details for them?

Thanks,

Stephen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Stepryan Hi there 👋 Exciting times, I love when it's upgrade time 😍 You can give our Business team a call on 1800944038 and they'll look after you 👌

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Stepryan Hi there 👋 Exciting times, I love when it's upgrade time 😍 You can give our Business team a call on 1800944038 and they'll look after you 👌

I have tried this number numerous times today but there is no option to speak directly to an agent. The lady on web chat will not help as she said my details don't match but none of my details have changed

Hi,

thanks for the number, I will give it a try. Is it normal business hours that they are available.

Stephen.

@NicolaB Welcome 👋 Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can take a look at your account.

@Stepryan Yes, normal business hours. Let me know how you get on 👌