Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Old number back

SOLVED
JosephineJames
Investigator

Old number back

Hello, I recently closed my account as had left Ireland, but I will be moving back in October and would like to get my old number back. Can you confirm if this is possible??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@JosephineJames Unfortunately not if it's been cancelled for more than 90 days.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@JosephineJames Hello there, I can help you out here. Tell me, was your number on Prepay or Bill Pay? If Prepay, have you popped the SIM into a phone to see if it's still active? The more info I have the better so let me know 👍

Hello, I was on billpay. I think it was cancelled in March, and I paid off the balance in June. I have tried ringing the number and it is saying not available.

@JosephineJames Ok, I'll need to check the status of the number in that case. Pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) so I can take a look 

@JosephineJames Thanks so much for sending through the details by PM. I've checked and your account has been cancelled since 02/04/2021. As this is more than 90 days ago a new account needs to be opened with a new number. Be sure to check out our Online Shop for lots of great deals 😁

Is there no way that I can request the number again when I purchase a new phone from you?

@JosephineJames Unfortunately not if it's been cancelled for more than 90 days.