Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online Order - Waiting 10 Days

Wivvers
Novice

Online Order - Waiting 10 Days

Hi,

I ordered a S20 FE on 9 January 2021 online and there has been no email since.

I was in contact with the online three service agents on three separate occasions. The last two people (Atul and Hansini) confirmed on two separate days that the handset had been out of stock  but was back in stock and that it should be shipped in the next 48 hours but I still haven't received any shipping confirmation. Can someone check this out and confirm when it will be shipped. My current phone is broken and I need the new phone for work. This experience has seriously lowered my outlook on 3 and I am about to cancel the order and move to Vodafone. If there was/is a delay it would have been nice to be told about this but there was absolutely no warning before the order.

Additionally when I ordered the handset was to be free. On the invoice I received there is no charge noted but on my3 it says €209 is due on my next bill. Hansini said that it will be free and to take that chat as confirmation but I am wary to do so and then be charged afterwards. Can you check that too please? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Wivvers Hi there, tell me, was the version you ordered the non 5G version? If so, this is currently out of stock and due in later this week or early next week, as soon as the stock lands one will be shipped to you.  Regarding the charge, you can be sure that the amount showing on your invoice is correct, in this case, you've mentioned that no charge is displaying so there'll be no charge for the phone 👌 In what section of My3 are you seeing €209? A screenshot would be great, be sure to hide any personal details before posting 👍

It is the 4g yes but if I had known the delay beforehand I would have
ordered something different. Is there any option to change now? Please see
the below screenshot:[image: image.png]

@Wivvers Can you pop the screenshot to me in a PM as it's not showing here? It's not possible to change the phone type, I'm confident that you'll have your S20 FE in the very near future though 👌

@Wivvers Thanks so much for sending your details by PM. As promised, I've been keeping an eye on your order and great news - it's on its way to you. You can track the delivery on www.anpost.com using your order number (just drop the A from the end). Enjoy it and have a lovely weekend 😃