Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online order questions

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Online order questions

Hi all, with our shopping habits moving more online there are more online orders now than ever before. Did you know we have a handy 3MadeEasy blog to help you with this? Have a look here 👉 click here . If you have any questions that aren't answered there, why not search your Community and/or reply below. Other members here will share their advise and experience 💪 Remember, for something related to your specific account, please PM one of your Community Mods 😊

76 REPLIES 76
DH2705
Novice

Hi, 

I ordered a new phone on the 4th, it has a staus as completed on My3 orders but I have recieved no confirmation email or tracking details.

**EDIT: An Post tracker now shows that they have the package (used order number without trailing A) still no coonfirmation email but that's only minor**

Apologies for the premature query. This post can be closed as resolved 

I received my order confirmation email and my order ID: 10000000A.  It's an upgrade

Listed as completed on May 4th.  I appreciate deliveries are taking longer than usual, but the order tracking number on An Post is showing nothing at all.  Is the phone dispatched and is there an ETA? 

Bottom line is I don't want to miss a delivery.

iPhone 11 128 Black (but I truly don't care about the colour).  All my other contract details are done and the transfer seems to have happened.

Advice gratefully received.  

* personal details edited by Mod

Same here, a couple of days ago. Update needed, but I appreciate they're busy.

Hi,

I recently ordered a new Huawei P30 Lite online along with a sim card.

I still haven't received an order or shipping confirmation. 

Yesterday I spoke on the phone with one of your colleagues who found the order number but said it only contained a sim card? He also said I should receive an order confirmation by 12 noon today but still no sign of it.

Can I supply you with my order number and you can investigate please?

Kind Regards,

Jamie

PCH
Investigator
Investigator

I placed an order online on April 22nd, it didn't get processed so I tried to amend it but cancelled it in error, can it be reinstated please?

Hi, I ordered my a new bill pay phone and contract on May 1st and I have still not received a confirmation email. I was speaking with an agent Tuesday (May 5th) as I could not track my order and my my3 wasn't showing an order. I had quite a bit of trouble with the agent, I was told that my details were incorrect and then that they weren't and my order was almost cancelled. So I rang 1913 and the woman I spoke to reassured me that my order was being processed that evening and I would receive an email. Still no email. 
Can you shed some light on this for me please? 

Hi all, if you have gotten sorted then can you share your info here as it will help other members just like you? Remember, your Community Mods are here to help you. So do pop us a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth, plus your order number if you'd like us to check something for you 💪

Tagging @AnnieOH @JamieC @nabidana @DH2705 @SDoy05 

JTBGU
Investigator

I am also waiting on a confirmation email from an order I placed for mobile broadband last Friday.

I am working remotely from home and really need this order to be processed as quickly as possible. All I have is an order number from the page.

Is there a backlog of orders?

This is not an ideal situation as there are other providers who would have my router and broadband package installed in my home by now!

Is this going to be resolved any time soon?

JT

I received my order this morning, thanks
JTBGU
Investigator

I am waiting on a confirmation email from an order I placed for mobile broadband last Friday.

I am working remotely from home and really need this order to be processed as quickly as possible. All I have is an order number from the page. I have called customer service as was advised my email and invitation to submit identification would be issued immediately. This was two days ago !!!

Is there a backlog of orders? Three really need to get their act together and communicate with customers, people's livelihood might depend on their connectivity to enable remote working. 

This is not an ideal situation as there are other providers who would have my router and broadband package installed in my home by now!

Is this going to be resolved any time soon?

JT