Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online order questions

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Online order questions

Hi all, with our shopping habits moving more online there are more online orders now than ever before. Did you know we have a handy 3MadeEasy blog to help you with this? Have a look here ðŸ‘‰ click here . If you have any questions that aren't answered there, why not search your Community and/or reply below. Other members here will share their advise and experience ðŸ’ª Remember, for something related to your specific account, please PM one of your Community Mods ðŸ˜Š

76 REPLIES 76

Hi, no I have given the order number to three different people over the past 3 weeks and each time I was told that the technical team are still reviewing my refund (even though I never received the phone and therefore the mistake was on threes behalf so my money should have been returned immediately) and each time I was told that it will be on my account within the next few days... three and a half weeks later and I still have no explanation as to why my money has not been returned to me. I have just moved to bill pay with three and now I’m stuck in a 2 year contract with this company who cannot even process the simplest of things!! It’s just not acceptable at this stage.

@Rachel and @Yvo1234 have either of you received an update since you posted here? If not, send one of your Mods a PM with your name, number, address, and date of birth. Your order numbers will help too ðŸ‘Œ 

Hi, if you call that number and ignore the automated voice telling you to press different numbers for different options, eventually if you do not press anything it will put you through to a human, you might be on hold though for a long time.
ksweeney11
Investigator

Placed an online order on 13th April and sent it back on April 20th. Still waiting for refund and been billed first instalment of contract. Been ignored on email and social media trying to get this sorted and using the chat has been a complete waste of time as well. Got emailed looking for 2nd month of contract payment soon. Looking to know why i haven't got my money back and everything cancelled after 5 weeks. I cannot wait much longer or I will be taking this matter further.

@ksweeney11 Hello there, let's look into this for you. Send a PM to any of your Community Mods  👉  #MeetTheMods Can you include your full name, number, address, and date of birth plus your order number? 

jacknorman
Investigator

I placed an order on the 21st of May and haven’t received a confirmation email but payment was taken. Also the shipping address comes up as three head office address and won’t let you change this. I have out my home address in the notes on the order. Is this order been processed As I need to get the phone soon. Can someone w check my order
dogorma
Novice

Hi, I recently upgraded my phone and in spite of the order being registered as completed on MY3 account it has not arrived. I have followed the instruction and FAQ threads but have still gotten nowhere. I received an order confirmation email however when I have tried using the order number with and without the letter to track it on An Post's tracking service the number was not recognised. Any help would be greatly appreciated,  thank you very much!

Hi @dogorma how are you today? I'm wondering if you've received your order today or been able to track it? If not, pop me a PM with your order number along with your full name, address and date of birth and I'll check it out for you 👌

Thank you, package arrived yesterday

@dogorma  Brilliant news, thanks for letting me know and enjoy your new phone ðŸ˜ƒ