Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online order questions

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Online order questions

Hi all, with our shopping habits moving more online there are more online orders now than ever before. Did you know we have a handy 3MadeEasy blog to help you with this? Have a look here 👉 click here . If you have any questions that aren't answered there, why not search your Community and/or reply below. Other members here will share their advise and experience 💪 Remember, for something related to your specific account, please PM one of your Community Mods 😊

76 REPLIES 76
DAra3
Investigator

Hi, I placed an order today and have not yet received an order confirmation email. Just want to make sure my order went through. 
thanks

@DAra3 Hi there, I see your PM so I'll pop back to you over there where you can give me your details and I can look into your order for you 👍

Orla12345
Novice

I am waiting on confirmation email

@Orla12345 Hi there 👋 Let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, have you received your confirmation email since you posted? When did you place your order? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

AidanMcMahon
Novice

I have not received a confirmation email for an order that I made on the 22/03. It is now the 26/03

@AidanMcMahon Hi there 👋 Let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, what did you order and were you charged (if there was a charge)? Was it Prepay or Bill Pay? The more info I have the better so let me know 👍

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy s20 FE as an upgrade as I was already a prepay customer. I was charged for the purchase but I didn't get confirmation email. When I looked at my order history in my my3 account, it says the order is complete and I was given an order ID. When i put this ID into the an post website it says it is "awaiting information on your post"

@AidanMcMahon I'm wondering if your order has shipped yet, with Prepay orders you receive your confirmation email once the order ships. Pop me a PM with your order ID along with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll take a look 👍

*Personal details edited by Mod

Can you remove your details, this is public forum. Send the details as a pm to a Three Mod instead