Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online order questions

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Online order questions

Hi all, with our shopping habits moving more online there are more online orders now than ever before. Did you know we have a handy 3MadeEasy blog to help you with this? Have a look here 👉 click here . If you have any questions that aren't answered there, why not search your Community and/or reply below. Other members here will share their advise and experience 💪 Remember, for something related to your specific account, please PM one of your Community Mods 😊

76 REPLIES 76

@AidanMcMahon As @billbond4 mentioned this is a public forum so I've removed your personal details from your post. To send me a PM click on the link in my signature 👍

Shayk
Novice

I was trying to complete an order and got stuck, every time I try get a solution from three the agents have told me  my order has been placed I have yet to receive a confirmation email 

@Shayk hi there, I've moved your post to this thread as you might find some of the information here useful. 

Confirmation emails are sent once the phone/router is dispatched from our warehouse. We do our best to have the device sent the next day but there are times that it can take longer. 

Have a look at our blog around online orders too click here 

Add_01305
Novice

Hi there, yesterday evening I ordered a phone on Three but have yet to get an order confirmation email. The money has also been taken out of my bank account

bank.jpg

@Add_01305 Hi there, confirmation is sent when the order leaves the warehouse. I'm sure there are a few on this thread who were in the same position as you. Not to worry, we do our best to send the phone as soon as possible, given that your order was placed yesterday evening, its possible that it's being processed at this moment. Given that Monday is a bank holiday, it might be later today or Tuesday before you receive confirmation.

komang_05196
Novice

Hi, I placed an order online for a new phone. At the end of the process it said it would send a confirmation email but the address it showed was not my address. I have received no confirmation email. Can you please confirm that my order went through and how I can receive the correct email.

@komang_05196 Good morning, let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, have you heard anything since you placed the order? Did the email address you saw look familiar at all? Could it have been an old email address maybe?