Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Online order questions

Three_Deborah
3 Community Manager

Online order questions

Hi all, with our shopping habits moving more online there are more online orders now than ever before. Did you know we have a handy 3MadeEasy blog to help you with this? Have a look here 👉 click here . If you have any questions that aren't answered there, why not search your Community and/or reply below. Other members here will share their advise and experience 💪 Remember, for something related to your specific account, please PM one of your Community Mods 😊

72 REPLIES 72
Three_Laur
3 Community Manager

@AidanMcMahon As @billbond4 mentioned this is a public forum so I've removed your personal details from your post. To send me a PM click on the link in my signature 👍

Shayk
Welcome

I was trying to complete an order and got stuck, every time I try get a solution from three the agents have told me  my order has been placed I have yet to receive a confirmation email 

Three_Deborah
3 Community Manager

@Shayk hi there, I've moved your post to this thread as you might find some of the information here useful. 

Confirmation emails are sent once the phone/router is dispatched from our warehouse. We do our best to have the device sent the next day but there are times that it can take longer. 

Have a look at our blog around online orders too click here