Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Oops! No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found

Dave

Oops! No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found

Hi

I'm getting the - Oops! - No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found

error when logging into my account. I'm looking for copies of previous invoices.

D

18 REPLIES 18
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Dave Hi there, let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, are you the main account holder? If so, this may be due to your My3 account setup. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can check your account 👍

Hello,I'm getting the - Oops! - No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found
error when logging into my account.

@GaryS good morning. to help you with this I'll need access to your account. Will you send me a PM with your details?  (Name, number, address and date of birth) I'll keep an eye out for you!

Also getting the - Oops! - No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found
error when logging into my account.

This on web and mobile app!!

@JC1978 hi there, let's look at your account in detail. Will you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth? This will allow us access to your profile!

Also getting the - Oops! - No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found
error when logging into my account on both the web browser and mobile app. 

Can you help me with this?

@Philip_11545 Hi Philip & welcome to the 3Community. I'll need to check on your account help restore your My3 access. Will you send me a PM with your full name, number, address & date of birth for the validation of your account?

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

So in order words I can't receive any assistance from a moderator on the 3Coummunnity forum because I have had no issue with the service provided by 3 up to this point, thus I have not needed to participate in any online discussion regarding the service provided by Three. How many contributions (commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments) do I need before I can gain a high enough ranking to receive customer support? 

@Philip_11545 If your query didn't require access to your account then I'd be able to help you right away but as you've only joined the 3Community in the last 24hrs and your query is account specific you need to PM me your details. 

To help rank up so you can send me a PM why not check out our Everything 3Plus Group Hub or our News & Updates. See if any of the blogs interest you & why not give them a like if you do. This will help you rank up.