Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Our of plan charges

SOLVED
Susie2z
Investigator

Our of plan charges

Hi folks, I’ve just got a text alert telling me I’ve reached 90% of my credit limit, can you take a look and see what I’m being charged for ? The app just says charges but my bill is double the usual amount, thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Susie2z Hi there, When you recieve a text alert like that it's usually for unbilled events . So do you have access to My3? To see unbilled charges, you'll need to start at your dashboard where it says top used allowances. In the app you'll see 3 pink dots to the right, select that then view unbilled events. This is broken down into voice, text and data and you'll see the total unbilled charge but scroll down and you'll see each event and the charge for it.

You mentioned that your bill is double so this has already been issued. Have a look at our Tip of the Week on how to view previous bills 👇

Let me know how you get on 👍

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Susie2z Hi there, When you recieve a text alert like that it's usually for unbilled events . So do you have access to My3? To see unbilled charges, you'll need to start at your dashboard where it says top used allowances. In the app you'll see 3 pink dots to the right, select that then view unbilled events. This is broken down into voice, text and data and you'll see the total unbilled charge but scroll down and you'll see each event and the charge for it.

You mentioned that your bill is double so this has already been issued. Have a look at our Tip of the Week on how to view previous bills 👇

Let me know how you get on 👍

Great, thanks Deborah

You're welcome. Did you that help you find what the charges were for? Let me know if you need to check specific charge 👍