Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Phone upgrade only offers me broadband devices

RainbowRuth
Explorer

Phone upgrade only offers me broadband devices

Back onto My3.. it tells me I have an phone upgrade.. but when I look at options I’m only offered broadband devices! 😬 I have a feeling it’s something to do with getting my broadband account linked with my mobile account?

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

6 REPLIES 6
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@RainbowRuth Hello there, great to chat with you again. Hhhhmmmmm, let's take a look at this. On your dashboard do you see a tab to change the number you are viewing the details for? Can you check this on Web and App if you haven't already? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

Just checked it again on mobile and I click on my mobile tab.. it tells me my current phone and when I tap on upgrade it brings me to broadband devices only. Will check on laptop when I’m home later…

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

@RainbowRuth Let me know how it goes. If you don't see the phone options pop me a PM with your details so I can take a look at your account.

@RainbowRuth Morning 🌞 Just checking in to see how you got on when testing this on your laptop?

Hi Laura,

getting the same result... says I'm due an upgrade..select from phones below but only devices offered are bb devices

@RainbowRuth

We've got ya 💪

I see you PM and I'll pop back to you there.