Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Reactivate my voicemail

SOLVED
EmmaB
Investigator

Reactivate my voicemail

Hi I want to reactivate my voicemail services, 3 ireland, how can I do this please??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

18 REPLIES 18
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@EmmaB Hi there, did you switch off your voicemail using the shortcode in our All About: Voicemail blog? If so, you'll find the code in there to reactivate it 👌

Hi @LauraH no, I actually rang you guys and got it deactivated

@EmmaB No problem! In that case, I'll need access to your account to reactivate it so pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) so I can do that! 

@LauraH PM Sent
SG32
Investigator

Hi

I am having an issue where despite doing everything I require to set-up my voicemail, the phone continues to ring out and does not go to my voicemail.

The message a caller then gets is "Please enter your phone number followed by hash"

A couple of years back I asked Three to deactivate my voicemail as I was travelling a bit and every time someone left a voicemail I got charged, however, I checked in a 3 store recently and they confirmed my voicemail is activated.

Can you please help with this issue?

Thanks

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@SG32 I've moved your post over here as @EmmaB was noticing something similar recently. First off, can you try the shortcodes mentioned in the article I tagged above? Let me know how that does and we'll go from there 

Hi,

So steps I have followed:

I have a voicemail greeting set-up via 171

Dialled ##21# & then it came up MMI code started and then it said Carrier info Call forwarding Erase successful.

There was no impact, still getting the same message when ringing my phone.

Thanks

@SG32 , thanks for trying all that, really appreciate it. Our next step here is to contact our tech team with your details. Will you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth? With these, we'll be able to open an investigation for you 👍

Hi Three_Deborah

When I click on Send me a PM it says access denied & something about not having privileges

Any idea?

Thanks